Good Morning everyone!
These pictures are really more for my family anf friends in Saskatchewan.
So now they have no reason to complain!
I got an e-mail this morning with this little poem with it and it explains exactly how I feel about being a mother
Before I was a mom
I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby.
I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.
I never thought about immunizations.
Before I was a mom
I had never been puked on.
Pooped on.
Chewed on.
Peed on.
I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts.
I slept all night.
Before I was a mom
I never held down a screaming child so doctors could do tests.
Or give shots.
I never looked into teary eyes and cried.
I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.
Before I was a mom
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put her down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew something so small could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a mom.
Before I was a mom
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.
I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.
Before I was a mom
I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay.
I had never known the warmth,
the joy,
the love,
the heartache,
the wonderment,
or the satisfactionof being a mom.
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much,
before I was a mom.
I really enjoyed that little poem today. Well hope everyone is doing okay! I better get going I have a little one calling my name!
Until next time!
-T-



Oh so cute! That little/big pouty lip is adorable! Can't wait to see her in...31 days!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing you as a mom. It really suits you.
ReplyDeleteaww I miss her SO much!! and you too of course! :) She HAS grown...and I think she looks more and more like Wade all the time! I really see it now.
ReplyDeleteKeep reading to her....thats a good habit to get into!
Finally we get to see photos of Dad with Lynella. You look like the a real father. She is very cute. All the best Lew
ReplyDelete