Ok so I got our announcements pretty much done! (so proud of myself)
But I am totally going to suggest this site to everyone because it is absolutely amazing!
for lots of things too live - weddings, baby announcements, grad thank yous...trust me you should check it out!
I submitted my form and pictures last night and I already got the proof which I love!
here is the site:
I know in the FAQ it says she doesn't do it outside of the US but she does!
all you have to do is e-mail her and she will send you the link to do it on
then you fill it out and send it to her and she will send you a high resolution file to print it!
and the BEST part is it only cost $35.00!!!!!!!!
haha I sound like an advertisement!
anyways hope you all check it out if you need to. as for me I am off to get this printed so I can start writing thank you's!
-T-



No comments:
Post a Comment