Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sorry!

Hello everyone!
So my computer conked out on me on Friday so I haven't been able to get any pictures on here to I will try to soon!
But I need some help I am trying to do Lynella's birth announcements but don't really have a good picture yet! how do I get some good pictures with just a digital camera that sucks?! haha if anyone has ideas let me know... I will do anything but I can't go to a photographer so don't suggest that! haha hope everyone is doing fine! And I will try and get an update on this week!
-T-

4 comments:

  1. Tara I'll bring my good camera when Kris and I come to Calgary! I can take an alright pic so maybe if we all put our skills together we can get the perfect picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take some pics of her with my SLR camera... I could take some in front of my wall with wallpaper and we can photoshop it... Let me know!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could come tomorrow or Friday or anyday next week!! My kids nap in the afternoon so we would have some undivided time from about 1:30 - 3:30 or 4?? But really whenever is fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about tues or thurs, 121 hidden creek rd call me 4037300376

    ReplyDelete