Monday, June 14, 2010

3 Months Old

wow....
Those really explain how I feel towards her turning three months
I kind of want to cry because it is going way too fast pretty soon she will be 18 and moving out!
like seriously look at the difference in just 3 months:
this is now
This is then
She has grown so much and we have loved watching her grow.
So here are the 5 thing we love about her:
1. How she smiles pretty much all the time (except for our pictures of course)
2. How she sits in her bumbo while I clean
3. You can actually play with her without feeling like you are going to break her
4. She is starting to take an interest in Ruger
5. How everything she gets in her hands goes instantly to the mouth

Here are the 5 milestones:
1. Grabbing stuff
2. Little giggles
3. Cooing a lot
4. Moves her head to were she can hear you
5. Loves it when you talk to her

We love her so much and more and more everyday and I cannot imagine our lives without her. We are smitten and can at least admit it. You know I always thought it was ridiculous how parents always spoil their first born when it is just the three of them but now I know why... it is so hard NOT to spoil your first born when they are the only child. On Saturday we went and got our first professional pictures done and my oh my what an adventure. She was sleeping when we got there so I thought "perfect she will be smiley when she wakes up because she usually is" but, we had to wake her up and let me tell you she was NOT impressed with us so we fought our way through the photo shoot and came up with some pretty cute ones. I think we got her to smile 3 times and everytime the lady missed it...so we didn't get any of her smiling.
We have pictures of all the grandkids for Sandi and Ernie next weekend and I am kind of hoping that it will go a lot smoother than these ones.

Anyways we have been busy since we got home catching up on laundry and dusting and keeping the yard clean and what not. We had our first hot weekend this past weekend and it was nice besides the fact that I couldn't sleep because I was too hot. But, it was nice to have the heat!
We went shopping and got a.......microwave! thats right Wade hasn't had a microwave for 2 years and we just haven't ever had a need for one... until we had a baby and have pablum to warm up. So, Wade caved tonight and we got one!
This month is pretty special it is Wade's first father's day and our first year anniversary... I can't believe we have been married for 1 year already... but I will leave that for another post.
Well enough of my blabbering!

-T-

2 comments:

  1. Tara your family pics are sooo awesome!!
    And I agree Nella is growing so fast :( (boo! not sure when I'll see her next!!) But it's so amazing to watch her grow so keep posting pics!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family photo, Wade you have the same hair style as Lynella LOL Lewis

    ReplyDelete