So we have officially been married for 1 year....and we have a 3 month old....
wow!how time flies! At this time last year we were in Vegas.
I am so happy I found my best friend to live the rest of my life with.
I have really enjoyed this first year of marriage and can't wait for all the memories we will make with eachother raising a family and what not.
First Wade came home from work with flowers!!! MY favorite...BLUE (that's right) roses
and then proceeds to tell me that he brought the lady down in price...here is the conversation:
Wade- I am looking for roses
Lady- Oh no I only have blue roses left
Wade- ONLY BLUE?!?! my wife HATES blue roses how much
Lady- 36.00 for 6
Wade- 36.00 for 6?!?!
Lady- Ok I make you deal
So needless to say he bought a dozen for like 40.00
Then we got ready to go out and Aunty Terry took Lynella for us (thank you again aunty grandma) and we went to our favorite Caesers downtown
our steaks were absolutely amazing!
and then we picked up Lynella (even though Wade sort of forgot about her...I had to remind him that we have a daughter!)
I enjoyed our day VERY much and wouldn't want it any other way!
Love you Babe!
on another note we are off to get pictures this morning of all the grandkids on Wade's side
Yup that is 7 children all getting a group picture...how do you think it will go?!
...wish us luck!
until next time
-T-






No comments:
Post a Comment