Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 20th Niki!!! (your getting oooold!!)

Here are a couple pictures...I tried to upload a video but it was not working so here are some pictures!!
Niki and I at her grad
Aunty Niki and Nella
So my baby sister turns Twenty today (July 1)

OH the memories we have had! You know we didn't get along much growing up. She was spoiled (or so thats how I saw it then) I wasn't cool and I had to drive her... EVERYWHERE!But since I moved out of the house we have been best of friends. She is always there when I need her and I love her for that! and Niki I am always here for you too!

I love seeing you with our Nella. You love her so much and I know you will be the BEST aunty EVER!! She will be calling you I am sure when she is able to talk just because she loves you and I can't wait!

By the way people I know 20 isn't THAT old! But, you see she was like holy you are OLD when I turned 20 so I figure it is only fair that I give it back! I can't believe she isn't a teenager anymore... actually I can't believe we both aren't teenagers anymore...it is all pretty crazy!

So (aunty, sister, sister-in-law) Niki HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

We LOVE you! (hope the Rider game was awesome!)

and Happy Canada Day everyone! hope you had a good one!

-T-

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I can't believe she's "in her 20s" now. soooo crazy. But hey, it had to happen sometime.
    PS I love the blog revamp!

    ReplyDelete