We are back! the trip was a lot of fun we did everything we wanted to and more.
the wedding was supposed to be at Cody's farm just outside of Radville but it had been pouring for about a week straight so it was too muddy to have it there.
But, that was ok because they had a Plan B. It was going to be changed to the high school...no big deal right?! WRONG
the sewer backed up at the school (gross and stinky) so we needed a Plan C (wasn't planned)
So we ended up at the rink which is sort of ironic because of how big of a hockey fan Monica is.
But, I can tell you that she took all this with a grain of salt. Sure she was stressed the day before (who isn't?) but she took all this news really well.
All in all it was a beautiful day...cold but beautiful.
Pictures were a little hard to take because it was so freakin cold out but I am sure the pictures are going to turn out to be amazing. anyways here are some pictures that I got sent to me (because brilliant me didn't bring my camera...)
P.S. sorry they are kind of backwards.
Here they are cutting the cake they were really cute. Three daisy's to go with her theme.
This was the head table. I was on the end in this picture I was looking at my mom who brought my daughter because she was hungry haha.
This was the kiss!
And this was before we walked down the aisle.I left right after this picture to tend to my daughter she was not very happy that I had been gone all day but she quieted down and finally fell asleep...and so did I.
I still have some more pictures from this weekend that I of course stole from my mother. You see I lost my camera Friday night... found it Monday morning in the couch.. :)
anyways I will be hopefully posting them soon.
But, I am off to make some chai tea seeing as my feet are currently ice cubes.
enjoy your weekend everyone I know we are so far.
-T-




Tara you seriously need to put up a pic of Nella in her dress she wore to the wedding! It is TOO cute!
ReplyDelete