Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer..Why are you so busy?!

What a busy summer ahead of us!
My mother is coming down for first Didsbury but Wade is working so he won't be able to come with us.
Than that Monday Nella gets her four month shots.
Then Wade and I are going to second Didsbury
Yup I am going to both Didsbury's
Which means I basically have two and a half days in between to unpack do laundry and re-pack
Then after second Didsbury I have a day and a half to unpack do laundry and re-pack to go to Radville for a whole week!
but again Wade is not coming to Radville he is staying to work
Aunty Terry and I are going to Radville and I am really excited!
Then I get back and I think we are going out to the lake for that weekend or the next one?!
we don't really have any final plans on it yet!
In amongst all this I get Nella's crib...which I don't know how I will have time to even set it up.
(maybe Wade will?)
anyways it is going to be a very busy summer!
I hope Nella deals with all the travelling well!
So if I don't post for a while...I apologize in advance but I am sure there will be a lot of pictures and what not to post when I get calmed down from all the madness!
I hope everyone has as good of a summer as I will be having!
-T-

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sure does sound like a busy summer! Hope you have all the fun and good times in world!

    ReplyDelete