Wednesday, May 26, 2010

M I A

So I will be missing in action (M I A) for the next little while because guess where we are going.....
Thats right we are going to my home town. I am so excited for my grandparents and everyone to meet Lynella it is going to be too much fun!
We aren't going there just for fun I am in a wedding (bridesmaid 1 of 5?) in fact I am in my BFF'S wedding on Saturday and I can't wait. She is marrying the man of her dreams and I am so excited for her so I promise once we get back I will post some pictures of what I am sure is going to be an amazing day.
We are leaving tomorrow not sure what time it depends on how the shop is and when Wade can get away and returning on Monday probably around 8 or 9 I feel like I haven't been home for so long and a lot of my class mates will be at this wedding so I am excited to see some people I grew up with.
As for packing for a child... well it is interesting because you don't want to go overboard but it is hard not to. So... sorry mom but I am pretty much bringing the entire house for Lynella!
anyways I better stop procrastinating (we all know I am good at that!)
and get to finishing the laundry and packing
we will be back sometime next week with pictures!!!
-T-

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see and hear how it was! I want a picture of Grandma with Nella! Have fun guys, cya (online) next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you're missing card night tonight! But a BFF wedding is more important for sure. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete