I know this is late but better late than never!
We were at convention the day she turned four months.
I was a very good convention so now we are back home doing laundry and re-packing to go to convention again this week.
I can't believe it has been four months since this litte girl came into our lives
She is strating to get really fun!
here are a couple of pictures from this month
So here are 5 things we love about her:
1. Her giggles
2. She recognizes when we are around or talking
3. She loves to play with her feet
4. She can hold her head up on her own now
5. She loves to smile at anybody
and here are 5 milestones:
1. Started eating pablum
2. First stroller ride sitting up
3. Starting laughing
4. Baths in the "big girl" bath
5. starting to use her legs to bounce
Our little girls is growing too fast!
She is so fun to play with and entertain now because she reacts to whatever it is you are doing
She did really well at her first convention I had to stay outside because the only place she would sleep was in her stroller but it was ok because there are speakers outside so I heard everything
We are off to convention again next week so I better get to the ironing pile!
I hope you enjoyed the update and am hoping to keep you updated while we are away!
until next time!
-T-



Awe baby thunder thighs! So cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!! How's your home gym stuff working out during this busy month?
ReplyDeleteShe is growing too fast!! See you in ONE week!! :)
ReplyDeleteAunty Niki