Friday, July 9, 2010

the heat....

  • My house is hotter inside than it is outside
  • My daughter has been cranky since Sunday
  • My daughter is constipated and I can't help her out (have given her suger water 3 times!)
  • My daughter hates the heat and so she is cranky because it is hot in the house
  • Basically my daughter is just cranky!!
  • Everytime I walk around the house I step in one of Ruger's puddles of slobber because he is so hot
  • We went for a wonderful walk this morning that tired everyone out
  • I am dehydrated because I don't drink enough water on a normal basis let alone on a hot day!
  • We still haven't gotten the window air conditioner in because we have not needed it
  • It is not cooling down at night therefor it is ALWAYS hot in here
  • So basically..I hate the heat!!!!
  • I wish it would thunder storm so I could cool down my house
  • On a good note..everyone has been sleeping this afternoon because of the heat!
  • We need to go for a swim tonight I think!!!!!

-T-

3 comments:

  1. Today was really hot! I had a great time riding home in a packed train with no air conditioning. You might be getting your wish for rain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about turning the sprinkler on underneath the trampoline? Of course - you would have to go and bounce on the tramp. Or a kiddie wading pool to put your feet in? Or - come to the mountains. It cools down here so nicely every night.

    A. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know the feeling. Would just be nice to have a breeze through the windows! Finally starting to cool down a bit now...

    ReplyDelete