I can't believe I am going to post this....
Ok people so tonight I stepped on the scale..
It was embarassing...I don't even want to tell you how much I weigh....
.......161.......
I have never weighed that before (unless I was pregnant)
I was 125 when I met Wade which means...
I HAVE to lose weight...
I would like to be around 130...I feel comfortable at that weight!
So Wade and I are going to set up a little mini gym with all the equipment Wade has
in the garage... I figure after a week of working out..I will stop being motivated..
This is where YOU come in...I am going to post pictures of me now and what I look Like after a week of working out....
but YOU need to keep me motivated! get on my case if I don't post a picture..
Starting Monday I will post a picture and every Monday after that I will until I get to my goal weight Don't let me give up!!
Not only do I weigh a ridiculous amount I also feel GROSS!!
I just feel lazy and gross...
So people if you love me you will help me (I am sure you will)
-T-



I'll help! Maybe we can get together to exercise sometime! I always find it easier to be motivated when I have someone to go with.
ReplyDeleteTara I wish you lived closer!! We could be workout buddies!! I will keep you motivated from afar tho :) You can do it!
ReplyDeletei understand ur battle!! :)
ReplyDeletehonestly i think the best thing for mummies to do to get back into shape is every morning, make it part of ur morning routine, go for a walk with baby in the stroller!!baby loves it and u'll feel good!start with short walk and can slowly get longer and faster!!
and u can take ur dog too!
Tara, you know I love you, so.......
ReplyDeleteHere's a challenge - everytime you want to come over you have to walk. Put Nella in the stroller, or use your harness thingy and stroll on over! Bring the dog too if you want. Maybe I'll even walk you home - ?! (Maybe!)
walk walk walk!! - find a park, find a trail, and get into a routine, like Roxy said and just walk every morning. Once you start, you'll become addicted to it. It takes 21 days to make a habit so force yourself to do it for 3 weeks and soon you'll just want to walk everyday. If a tread mill is your thing - then just make it a routine - same time everyday - it is so much easier to stick to it.
ReplyDeleteThe past 2 weeks, I have cut out my bread. Not entirely (if I want a treat I'll have 1 slice of organic or rye bread) and have lost 4 pounds already! Bread is my biggest weakness but if you write down the day before what you plan on eating that day, it's easier to say no because you already have your food written down. Lots of water (which means NO juice or any other drink other than tea- don't drink your calories)!!
ReplyDelete