Saturday, July 18, 2009

The honeymoon Vegas style (part 1)

Hello everyone!
So I am procrastinating cleaning the house and doing laundry and all that so I thought I would post something. there will be more pictures of the honeymoon up but today we are rotor tilling the backyard soI will post a little bit of that soon. anyways here are some honeymoon pictures most of where we stayed and the next post will be where we went. we did not go to many places only be cause it was SOOO hot out. on Sunday morning it was 111 (43 or something celcius) and that is in the morning!! it hadnt even reached the high yet. so we spent a lot of time in the hotel which was not bad either beacuase it was HUGE anyways I will let the pictures do the talking!
ok so you might be thinking "what is this?" well it is the carpet in our room and I was in love with it haha just ask Wade!
this was the design in the front enterance. by he way the carpet was baby blue and brown I know you can't tell but my camera was being funny that week!
This is the carpet in the hallway again I LOVED it!
The design again in the hallway this was the bigger design in between the other one up above.
Our view from the room....it was not much of a view but oh well it was nice none the less.
The swimming pool, we only went one day for like half an hour and I just about burnt my feet walking on the cement, and the water was FREEZING so we got out and layed on our chairs for like 20 minutes because it got WAAAY too hot and we had TAN lines! it was crazyand very crowded. I guess they have to close down the pool every once and a while because it gets to hot..which to me is crazy talk haha.
that right we got our room upgraded and it had a jacuzzi!! it was awesome!
the beginning of our hotel!
one side of it!
and the other side and it was like a block long! trust me this hotel is HUGE and it has a mall basically on the other side but it all connects which is VERY convienent.
the entertainment for a lot of the honeymoon...MICHEAL JACKSON!!! that was all that was on television. so we did not watch much of it because it got boring really fast so I caught up on my sleep...seriously!!! I thought the entertainment stand was cool though! (even thought you can't really see it, it had 2 types of wood on it going in different directions anyways just trust me it was nice!)
the bed and the corner of our room I really just LOVED this room all around it was so nice! and i loved the colour scheme!
ok so this was the best part of the room the shower!!! the room had 2 bathrooms 1 for him and 1 for her and the shower connected the two! and it had two shower heads and wow in my dream house we wil have a shower like this!!! you can see I was standing in one bathroom and you can see the other one on the other side!
the hallway in the room sweet carpet huh?
the bed again it was so nice and comfortable!
So I guess that is it for now I better get to cleaning! the honeymoon was great. we did not do a lot but it was good to just relax and walk around..even if it was in the hotel! we did a whole lot of nothing and it was VERY relaxing the kind of vacation I like!
until next time!!
-T-

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is quite the hotel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a nice place to stay, even though you did 'nothing'! haha just buggin you. Very nice carpet!

    ReplyDelete