-T-
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
The Verdict Is In!
YAY, I got my five people last night for the game. They are: Leif and Laura, Shelby, Quinn and Zoe, Alesha and last but not least Ayla. oh I am so very excited, last night Ayla told me she is already DONE one of hers.. well I guess I better get to crackin' still don't know what anyone is going to get though it will be a surprise to you and me. So everyone on my list e-mail me your addresses. Our e-mail is w.t.olson@live.com also maybe just add in your favorite colours and the kind of style and what not you like! that would be a HUGE help! That is all for this post but I can promise you that I will have a recipe up tonight that you all have to try, it is absolutely amazingly good! the best part about it?! it takes 20 minutes to make! anyways I need to start on my thank-you's for everyone so I guess I better get started hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yup... I'm still working on those thank-you's. Almost 2 months later. Hope you're more proactive about it than me!
ReplyDelete