Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our "NEW" Addition

Hello everyone!
It has been awhile I know. But I have good news! we got a puppy! he is a chocolate lab, we have had him for 2 days and we are already in love with him, he is very smart and catching on to a lot of things. let me tell you a bit about his background. We got him out on a farm there were 5 of them left 4 females and 1 male. The dad is a black lab and the mom is chocolate lab. on the farm there were 2 female chocolate labs and 1 male black lab and the females had both their litters 2 days within eachother the lady had 20 PUPPIES!! I could not imagine having that many dogs but they were so cute. If I were her the hardest part would be to give them up! We felt bad for taking the male because it was the ladies sons favorite and he was not happy, but she said that they were getting rid of all of them so that made us feel a little better. Anyways it was all kind of random Wade called me at work and asked me if I would like a chocolate lab and I said honey whatever you want because he kept telling me it was going to be his dog which I was fine with. But then why would I have a say as to what dog my hubby gets? so I agreed and he called back saying we were going to see him....needless to say I was very excited and he stole our hearts the minute we saw him. He already knows how to sit, lay down and he is pretty much potty trained all in 2 DAYS!!! but he is still a baby he is only 8 weeks old and he has not hit the hyper puppy stage yet so I am just waiting for it... meanwhile my hubby thinks he just got the smartest dog EVER (we will let him keep thinking that!) I am just afraid for when he hits the hyper puppy stage! anyways I better stop talking so you can look at the pictures so here they are!


He sleeps...A LOT
I just love this picture he looks like velvet which his head does feel like!
loves the leather couch and his rawhide!
so far my FAVORITE picture of him...look how cute, cuddly and innocent he looks!
he looks so sad (I think he was geting sick of the photo shoot!)

Playing tug-of-war with Wade... he wasn't really sure what to do with it until Wade showed him haha.

Getting Wade he just always wants to be right by you and cuddle.. LOVE IT.

and again...
Well that is all for now! hope you enjoyed the pictures I am sure there will be TONNES more in the future!.. OH by the way we named him Ruger (yes it is a gun brand..what can I say if you didnt know that is was a gun brand i bet you thought it was a pretty cute name...yes?) anyways I better be off.. talk to y'all later!
-T-







4 comments: