Hello Everyone!!
ok so I totally forgot about the recipe I was going to put on here (I even took pictures for you guys!) so here it is now!
Ingredients:
1/2 cup of linguine (any pasta really we used the curly kind!)
1 cup of fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
2 tablespoons of butter
1 pound of skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into cubes
1 can of campbell's mushroom soup
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
Directions:
cook your pasta according to package directions and add the broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. drain.
heat butter in skillet cook chicken until brown stirring often
add soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and pasta and heat throughly serve with additonal parmesan cheese
We cooked the parmesan cheese in with the rest of it which is also very yummy!!
seriously you guys it takes 20 MINUTES!!! not a word of a lie!!
hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!
-T-



I'm in love with your rabbit Rabbit!
ReplyDeleteI stole this recipe! Can't wait to make it!
ReplyDeletefor a second i thought you cooked Rabbit! haha, only a second
ReplyDelete