Saturday, July 4, 2009

"That's a Wrap"

Good evening everyone,
so the task is complete, it is all done and I/we could not be happier with the outcome it is a lot more welcoming it was before but it is better now we re-arranged some stuff which is what took so long. let me know what you think aout the changes and re-arrangements we made. you know my mother-in-law is always bugging me to have everyone over eventually and my excuse was always that the house is WAAY too messy.. now i don't have an excuse. Not that i don't want to have them all over cause I totally do but now I have to learn how to cook.
Anyways here are the "After" pictures again let me know what you guys think. I think we did pretty good!

the cleaned and bleached bathroom...smells delicious (I seriously Love the smell of bleach... as does Wade)
Again the bathroom.

This is what Wade did today...he accomplished a lot you see we kept getting complaints about our weeds from the city if Calgary and we could never figure it out until we looked in the back alley and WOW they were running crazy so Wade cut them down to the ground and put this lanscaping black felt stuff.. I don't know what to call it anyways we will eventually put rocks out there and we hope this will keep the weeds away like it said it would do!!
Another picture of the black stuff.
Our trampoline and freshley cut grass.
he also set up a composter thing and put more of that black stuff in the corner again the weeds were running crazy in there but eventually we want to put rock there and a rain barrell.
Our clean room.
the dresser... somehow the exercise machine ended up in there but Wade promised it would be out tomorrow night with the help of Jay Upham.
again the clean bedroom.
the re-arrangements in the living room and dining room.
the clean kitchen Wade also did the dishes which I know he hates and I love him for just sucking it up and doing it.
the dining room and kitchen.
kind of dark but it is the couch that we put in the hole that joined the dining room and the dining room table.
the living room new coffee table and computer chair (next picture)

see the new chair? living room again.
the clean hallway.
next project: cleaning the windows.. but that can wait till next weekend.
hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.. mine? not too bad considering i have been cleaning the whole time.
-T-

1 comment:

  1. It looks so perfect and homey and clean! Good work guys!

    ReplyDelete