Saturday, May 15, 2010

2 Months (already??)

2 MONTHS 2 BIG!!!
Today Nella bean is 2 months old. WOW! how times flies! I asked Wade if it felt like 2 month and he said that it feels like a year (smartie pants). But, to me it feels like we just had her. I am seriously so excited to watch this little girl grow...and dreading it at the same time because I want her to stay little forever. Now I know why women have more than one child... I was questioning after giving birth why anyone would want to do it more than once but I understand now. So here are my top five things I love about Nella.
1. The way she smiles.
2. Her fake cry when she wants attention.
3. That she knows it is bath time at EXACTLY 10:00.
4. Just the way she looks at you.
5. Her curiosity of the world.
and here are five milestones this month.
1. Holding her head up a lot.
2. Growing out of the 0-3 Months clothing. (so sad)
3. Grown out of the bassinet.
4. Up a lot more during the day
5. Sometimes notices her hands and goes cross eyed. (too cute!)
So many people come up to me and ask me how old she is and I say two month and they think she is SO small for that age and yet I feel like she has grown TOO much and would like her to just... slow down! life is going by way too fast and would also like it to slow down too!
As for this week we have been fairly busy Nella and I went to the zoo yesterday with our neighbour and got to see the peacocks with thier feathers all out it was SO neat! Then that night we went to Ashley's and had 3 birthday parties and a scavenger hunt (FUN!) then today we babysat Moxie and cleaned up our front yard which felt so good by the way. Can't wait to get the back yard finished this year so next year we can have our own garden. Oh and I also started my "things" for "the game" and I am so excited about them I am making some for myself too! but anyways hope everyones weekend has been good so far!
-T-

2 comments:

  1. So have you been keeping up the baby book too? She is growing too fast....can't wait to see her in 11 days.......FINALLY!! Its been too long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow tara, you've been so busy an I can't wait to see what you're making!!! feels way longer than 2 months that you've had a baby but I havne't really been around to notice so much! give her a big hug for me. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete