Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers Day, Mom!



As most of you know I am a new mother this year and it has been very interesting! But, without my mom I don't know how I would have got through half of it. I have called her crying numerous times because I didn't know what to do. I wish she was closer to me so she could just be a walk away instead of a phone call! But, we are going down there at the end of the month and I can't wait!
My mom, my sister and I have always been very close! we used to come home and just tell mom EVERYTHING! and she would laugh at us! just yesterday my sister and mom called me because they were throwing stuff out of the laundry/storage room and wanted to know what I wanted kept! well needless to say there were a lot of laughs while they were going through it all!
(sorry about the picture mom I couldn't resist!)



My mom always put us kids first and never thought about herself. I really hope that I can be half the mother my mom is. she taught me so much in life and my favorite part that no matter what stupid thing I was doing she was right there supporting me.
She was the on who told me to come down to Calgary for a couple of weeks and I ended up getting a job and finding the love of my life! and now I am living in Calgary and have made my own little family. That was probably the best advice she ever gave me to move down here and get out of the small town I was in.
I know I don't say this enough mom but, I love you more than you know and not just because I have to but because you are my best friend. And mom I hope Niki got up and made you breakfast like we do every year and if she didn't punch her for me!!


HAPPY MOTHERS/GRANDMOTHERS DAY MOM!!

I can't wait to see the relationship that you will have with my Daughter!
again, We love you mom!


















2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post, Tara, I bet you made your mom cry! I love the picture with Niki touching Nella's head, that is so Niki! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla - I don't cry!! :) hehe - okay, maybe a little!! Thanks for the beautiful Mother's Day post Tara! There is no greater thrill in life than to see your own child grow into such a loving mother that you are turning into.... Keep it up and "ENJOY IT" It really does go by FAST!! Love you!
    (PS I have lots of nasty pictures of you too - just remember that!!)

    ReplyDelete