Sunday, May 9, 2010

And to all the other mom's

I woke up this moring to breakfast in bed from my Husband/Lynella.
You know it is pretty crazy that I am a mom but I am enjoying it so much and I hope that
I will be the best mom I can be for my children.
For all those other mom's that are in our life we hope you have a wonderful mother's day.
We love all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tara and Wade I luv seeing your block and looking at the beautiful photos of Lynella:-)It's great that you're loving motherhood Tara.It's good to see some photos with you too mums always seem to be taking the photos rather than having them taken.Luv Merle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of you two! Looks soo cute!

    Love Auntie Niki
    P.S. I miss you all, only a couple more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture but she's so much better in real life!!! You too, though :P Miss you!

    ReplyDelete