Thursday, May 20, 2010

We Got Mail!!!!

I Love getting mail. it is so exciting when I get mail I guess because it doesn't happen very often. Today We got mail and not bills but actual mail!! Lets see if you can guess who it is from.
This is the package it was in...cute monkeys.
Inside there was a card.
and this is what it said. (guess this kind of gives away who sent it)
and this is what it was...too cute!!
So of course we had to try it on right away...
love the ruffle bum and it fits her perfectly.
(she was hungry) anyone want to go swimming?!
If you haven't guessed it yes Ayla sent it.
Thank you Ayla we LOVE it now you need to come back here so we can all go for a swim!
-T-

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Nice choice Ayla! Let's go swimming!!
    Auntie Niki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it fits so perfectly!!! I'd be happy to come back for a swim!

    ReplyDelete