Ok so people I have finally decided what I am going to make for that game and I better get to cracking because it has to be all done by July!! and I can tell you that this month is pretty well booked up! Tuesday we went to a funera,l yesterday we went to see Jay Upham in the hospital, tonight I have to drive aunty Terry so she can drop her car off to get serviced in the morning, tomorrow we have a big birthday bash to attend for 3 people (sandi, Mandy and Garrett), and then on Monday Nella gets her first shots, and I am hoping to get her into the doctor next week because she has some sort of rash all over her face, and then we have to start packing because on Thursday (27th) we are on our way to Radville for my BFF'S wedding and for everyone to see Nella bean, then back home (Calgary) that Monday so as you can see I am pretty busy, and next month my block of the month starts and I have to get this game thing done! I am kind of glad that we are staying busy though because if I were to stay home ALL the time I would probably go crazy!
For the funeral on Tuesday we had to drive to Wainwright (4.5 hrs) so that was interesting Lynella's first real long trip and honestly she was pretty good! we only had to stop once each way to feed but other than that she slept... well slept if I was back there holding her soother in or talking to her! It should be interesting driving to Radville because Ruger will have to sit in the front while I sit in the back! I am getting really excited to go to Radville it has been too long!
Also congratulations to Gregg and Shelley on there little baby girl (Sophie Ann VanDeSype) I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet her! Well people sorry for the boring post and for the grammar I am sure some of you (mom) are disgusted haha. bye for now!
-T-



You have a beautiful baby girl!
ReplyDelete