Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Take that!

Well Lynella got her first shots on Monday and it went a lot better than I thought!
you see she was really tired because she had been up all morning so when the nurse gave her her shots (3 of them) I just had to stand up and rock her and she quit crying and went to sleep! (take that nasty shots!) no big deal right?! Wrong!!!! that night she had a fever and yesterday her legs were REALLY sore which is why I am thankful that Tempra was invented!
I can't imagine not getting her shots done!
I would rather her have a fever and sore legs for a couple days then have her get polio or something! anyways this has really been a true test of my patience because she has been such a good baby so far but the last couple of days I haven't been able to get anything done around the house because I have had a crank on my hands!
but she is currently sleeping right now and seems to be feeling a lot better today she is smiling and cooing so those are good signs. And yes I am procrastinating getting the house work done right now so I better get to it. here are a couple of pictures from this week.
Aunty Terry was finally able to calm her down but DON'T MOVE!! as soon as she went to put her down.. yup you guessed it, she woke up.
This is how tired she was she fell asleep in her bath and I thought it was too cute not to take a picture.
again her sleepin in the tub.
As I am writing this I realize that I use A LOT of explinations points when I am writing... sorry folks I will try to tame it down. (!) haha
until next time! <<<>
-T-

4 comments:

  1. I love the bath pictures - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't worry about the explaination marks, that is how you talk too! With intent! Such cute pictures, shes grown since I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - girls - it's not explination marks, nor is it explaination marks - it's EXCLAMATION marks!! You two are SO funny!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ok so i need to work on my spelling too...one thing at a time here!!

    ReplyDelete