Thursday, May 6, 2010

Block Of The Month

There has been a lot going on this weekend/week Ayla, Lane and Jocelyn came down! which was fun We went shopping at Children's Place and they had a whole bunch of stuff on for 5.99!!! so basically my daughter got a wardrobe! and yesterday Ayla took a couple of pictures of Lynella in her cute little dress so here are some of them.
This was the cutest we couldn't stop laughing she was holding her head up like she just knew what she was doing! she had attitude it was too cute!
I like this one it is cute with the dress all messed up!
And here is one with her and I together finally... I like it! there are many more pictures but I can't post them all on here or I would be here all day! but I will put them on my photobucket account (I will post the link later once I get the pictures on there for some reason it is not working!)
On monday we spent all day sewing and so I tried to sew a ruffle skirt for Lynella... and i got frustrated and quit you know it is really hard to sew a ruffle on a ruffle! anyways I ordered this block of the month and I can't wait to start it! it doesn't start until June and I am too excited! hopefully it will be easier than the skirt! but I am going to attempt the skirt again today and see how it goes!
on the agenda today:
Clean
Sew
Make Wade muffins
sounds like a good relaxing day!
-T-




3 comments:

  1. her legs aren't so skinny anymore!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) I miss Nella. Tell her hi for me. And that quilt is going to be amazing! How did the ruffles go?

    ReplyDelete